Home Forums United States Forums KY Hello Kentucky

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I’m from the bluegrass region of central ky

• DstormyDstormy
      Participant

Hi there. Central Kentucky as well. Looking for fellow Prepper’s and likeminded people to network with

• SOKYPREPPERSOKYPREPPER
      Participant

South Central Kentucky looking to also network with likeminded folks … looking to also learn new skills… my main goals are to learn how to can (I have 2 pressure canners) and quilting if that is possible at this point, I am hoping it is. I have been wanting to learn this for a while now… I’m a hands-on type of learner so just watching a video doesn’t work for me…. makes learning hard with the pandemic and everyone being afraid to get in anyone’s personal space so to speak. Maybe we can learn together if you are wanting to learn a new skill as well.

• Ekindv8Ekindv8
        Participant

Jefferson County. Looking for like minded people. Been canning for a few years. Willing to help if you are wanting to learn.

• M PMina Phillips
        Participant

Central Ky also. I haven’t used a pressure canner but my daughter does. I have canned by hot water bath and love it. I want to get away from freezing so much so I plan on trying the pressure way. Quilting is a lost art. I have never quilted but love the homemade ones.

• DstormyDstormy
      Participant

We should try to set something up

• WidowLady KYWidowLady
        Participant

I’m in Midway…I‘ve canned (it’s been about 10 years), and quilted for about 20 yrs. I’ve just started weaving to pass the COVID boredom. Not sure that will be needed in the prepping world, but it is relaxing for me.

• JamesJames
      Participant

I’m in north eastern Kentucky close to Ashland looking for likeminded people

• TreasuresInKyTreasuresInKy
      Participant

I am in Grant County

• Ekindv8Ekindv8
      Participant

Jefferson County. Stuck in the city for the next few months. Looking for like minded people and looking to move to rural area.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.