Home Forums United States Forums MI MI Tribe(s)

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello Michiganders and FG’s,

I am interested in getting to know more like minded people in my area.

I am from the Grand Rapids/Muskegon area.

If you are close, let’s chat and see if we can create a tribe of freedom seekers during these challenging times.

Stay safe!

• ValletribeValletribe
      Participant

Hi☺
      My family is located in SE MI. We would like to meet others as well.

• AngelpraeAngelprae
        Participant

Hi V,

Nice to meet you. How are you feeling in today’s climate of chaos? Paula

• ValletribeValletribe
        Participant

Greetings Paula☺
        I am feeling uncertain of what is to come, as are many. My family is preparing the best we can. There is a level of security in networking with other people who are also concerned. My goal is to communicate with others in my area who may also be interested in sharing idea’s and security in numbers. How are you feeling about all this chaos Paula?

• Lori ADAMSLori ADAMS
      Participant

Kalamazoo area here! We have bought land in UP, working on making some big shifts!

• AngelpraeAngelprae
        Participant

Hi Lori, You are a lucky girl. If you have a hubby or significant other who works with you in your prepping quest. I have wanted to purchase a piece of land myself (U.P. Would be beautiful). Alas, he thinks that I am a hot mess for prepping. I do what I can! Have a great day! Paula

• Jaime ThorneJaime Thorne
      Participant

We are around muskegon area as well. Looking to meet like minded Patriots in my area as well.

• AngelpraeAngelprae
        Participant

Hi Jaime, nice to meet you. I live in the Muskegon area. How long have you been a prepper? Paula

• Jaime ThorneJaime Thorne
        Participant

Hello Paula, been prepping about 2 years. I’ve recently started homesteading. We have big plans for spring so a lot to work on until then. Trying to have fun with it instead of looking at it as work lol

• AngelpraeAngelprae
      Participant

Hello All,

I have been very neglectful…..so sorry! I have been feeling overwhelmed, angry, frustrated, profoundly sad and scared at our world today. I became a prepper because I just thought that it was the smartest thing to do. I love the phrase “Hope for the best, prepare for the worst”. That is all any of us are trying to do. As an Empath, my heart is so very heavy with the weight of the negative unkind and almost evil energies that are swarming us. I guess that was a winded response to how am I feeling amidst the chaos. 😜. How is everyone else holding up? Do you feel prepared enough? Do you have a belief in any of the conspiracy theories? I am fiercely loyal. All of my chips are in and I am betting Trump. If this doesn’t work, will one of you please talk me down from the ledge. Hugs to all my new Michigander Warriors😎

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.