Home Forums United States Forums NV News Update for Nevada regarding vaccination availability

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • RielRiel
      Participant

Sure, let’s give the vaccine to essential persons first, nothing should go wrong. Famous last words….

• BluuEyesBluuEyes

Vaccines roll out to first responders and health care providers tomorrow Dec 14th
      For their health and the good of all Nevadans, I fervently pray this goes well

If we start losing these heroes and angels of mercy to side effects or if they say “Nah I’m good”, decline to comply, and resign, we are in serious trouble … in more ways than one

Share news of developments across NV for our fellow patriots

• GeorgeGeorge
      Participant

Spent the last hour typing a response, deleted them because I don’t want to sound “preachy”
      I don’t believe the mortality numbers because Dr Brix allowed other things to be counted as covid deaths, causing the numbers to artificially higher than they should be.

Fast-tracked vax concerns me on a number of things so I will take the “wait and see” approach. Just like anything we see in the MSM, give it time for more info to come out. With the vax I will wait at least a year before I even remotely consider it. I fully expect only “approved” news on how the vax works will be allowed to air. It’s what we already have in social media.
      I already view MSM as Pravda was viewed during the Soviet days.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.